Saturday, February 25, 2012

Wow! It's been a minute

Hey Everyone,

I know, I know it has been a minute since I posted some accessory goodness but I have been working on some projects that I hope you will be excited about. I have also set up some accounts on Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter for Accesuality and have been posting and traveling like crazy just to get the best of the best for my loyal readers.

I will of course update more often with a few new segments, such as featuring current and up-coming accessory designers, accessory finds from my travels, trends and alerts for the upcoming season and my thoughts on new accessories and if they are a keeper or just a one time fad.

I am looking forward to the changes being made this year and excited about my upcoming projects. I will keep you posted and don't forget to follow me on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest at Accesuality.

Thanks!!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment