Saturday, February 25, 2012

What's the bright Idea?!?!

picture source: asos.com


It is official, Spring is almost here and everywhere I look I see neon, neon and more neon. I'm beginning to think I need to wear shades. I am enjoying every bit of this trend because I can wear all black or all white and the topic of conversation would be how bright my bag, earrings, or bracelets are. lol. This trend of course is only for the fashionista that isn't scared of having her accessories lead a conversation or take all the attention away from her.

If you're iffy about the trend, it's not your fortay or you're not sure of what type of neon you would like to wear, I always say start small when it comes to such a trend and wear neon studs or bangles and then move your way up to a large neon handbag or large hooped neon earrings. Or you could get a handbag that has small neon accents like the bag above.

No comments:

Post a Comment