Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Isn't she lovely?

Ok, so I got the dress and I got the shoe but I don't have the bag. On the previous post I was trying to decide on the bag but it is true without the shoe and the dress, you wouldn't have a clue of what a great bag would be. I do have a few off the wall suggesstions but it's just because I am trying to channel Carrie from Sex and the City or Joan from Girlfriends to have pieces that no one would expect to go together but actually do.

And the dress, it looks yellow but it's actually an olive green, which I prefer-wasn't too excited about the color online but in person...OH MY GOSH!!! IT IS LOVELY!! Ok, so back to the issue at hand....soooooo what do you think, which bag do you think. I am leaning towards the feathers....hahahahaha.....

2 comments:

  1. I love the gold with it... Adds a little bit of brightness to the mellow colors. That one is a winner for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did I know you'd want the feathers? I like the second one on the left. I know you were thinking of going without a purse... but where will you put your phone,camera,lip gloss etc??
    I think you need more options!!
    And the dress is gorgeous!!

    Yinx

    ReplyDelete