Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sunday Brunch and other to do's

source: Express

Top of the Morning to ya!



I am on my way to a brunch with some lovely ladies and I think I am in a little of a bind deciding on what accessory to wear with a dress I bought from Express (pictured above). I am not feeling the beaded necklace as I think the dress already has a lot going on. I am debating on whether to accessorize with gold or silver earrings but I am leaning more towards gold earrings. I wish I could take pics of the accessories I am contemplating on wearing but of course as luck would have it my camera broke.


Sooooo...I need a camera! badly! I wish I had a camera for my outings so I can at least take pics of how other women accesorize and post some of them and also of accessory finds from my travels.

:-(. Don't worry though in due time I will get one and I will be sure to post pics in the future.


I am already running late and currently typing this blog post while applying makeup, a skillset only a few can conquer, so I off to putting the finishing touches and running out the door.


Happy Sunday!!


XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment