Monday, March 26, 2012

What is your Accessory Personality? ...Bohemian Chic

There are just some days I want to sling my bag on my back and keep it moving. You know the feeling when you want to be able to navigate the day with your hands free and be able to hold as many bags as possible without your wallet weighing you down as an extra bag. And that is what this bag accomplishes.

This bag is perfect for those shopping trips when on vacation and you have your negotiating nancy hat on, or hanging with friends for the day. Seriously, I picture myself with this bag on a trip in the jungle and ,WHOOSH, whipping out my bug spray or sunscreen. Or walking through the leather market in Florence, Italy, ready to shop till your wallet has battle scars....lol

The bag above would best be described as Bohemian Chic, because the Chic wearing this bag is definetely not wearing it out of convenience but because she is on a mission.

It may be found on our shopping site: http://www.accesuality.com/, for $30,in the handbags/fashion section and it is called: "Busy Bee".


Enjoy!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment