Sunday, March 18, 2012

I FINALLY GOT A CAMERA!!!

I'm so excited, I can do flips!! I finally got a camera and really cheap too, from COSTCO!! I am so ready to take pictures like a mad woman! I have so many plans for this camera it's unbelievable. I'm going to post pics of accessories from my travels and pics of accessories I will be wearing out and about. I am looking forward to mose of all taking pics of accessories I see on people while I am out and about.

The camera I got is the FujuFilm FinePix S4500 (pictured below).



Here are the specs:

FinePix S4500 Digital Camera (Black)
14.0Mp Resolution
3.0" LCD Monitor
24-720mm Fujinon 30x Optical Zoom Lens
SD/SDHC/SDXC Memory Card Storage
1280 x 720 HD Video Capture
64-6400 ISO Sensitivity
CCD Shift Type Image Stabilization
30x Optical Zoom
42-Step Electronic Powered Zoom
Electronic Viewfinder


Hmmmmmmm, now what will I take a picture of first?




No comments:

Post a Comment