Monday, June 7, 2010

S.O.S......911.....HELP!!!!

Wow! It's been a minute!! Well actually six months. A lot has happened. I have been promoted at work, yaayyyy meeeee, responsible for more accounts and just a whole bunch of other things while at the same time not updating this blog.....:-( Not happy about that but I am back!! and need of your help!!

I am attending a wedding in the next couple of weeks and am still trying to decide on what bag I should buy to wear. I bought a really cute dress and I got the shoes and the earrings and bracelets but no bag. HELP!!

The dress is olive green and the shoes are nude. Yes finally got me a pair of nude heels that I absolutely adooorreee...

So HELP!! which one do you think!?!?

1 comment:

  1. I like the one on the bottom left and the gold as well. Without seeing the shoes it is a little difficult to see what may work best. Are the shoes simple?

    ReplyDelete