Tuesday, May 8, 2012

More great finds.....

Besides the food and culture in Thailand, I enjoyed the accessory shopping in Thailand. On my way over to Thailand I found the cutest bracelets at the Taipai, China airport and bought a few....just couldn't resist.

 I also got the following wooden bracelets below from a town in Thailand called Ayutthaya which also has the buddha head stuck in a tree (pictured below). No one knows how it got there but suspects that it was probably chiseled and left there during a storm and eventually grew with the root of the tree and will continue to be raised from the ground the higher the tree goes.




On another note, I have obtained interviews from a few accessory designers that I am excited about featuring on the blog and will probably post a few tomorrow. Also working on updating a few things and also getting ready to update the website for the summer.

xoxo

Accesuality

No comments:

Post a Comment