Saturday, May 12, 2012

Let the white parties....begin!

It's finally the weekend and I have a few white parties to go to. Did I tell you I love living in Florida? One of the benefits of living in this state is that it is summer time with cool breezes for 360 days in the year minus the 5 days of 40 degree winter weather. Other than that the rest of the time, it's great. I love the fact that the most amount of winter gear I have to wear is a leather jacket and maybe a scarf. Don't get me wrong, I have lived in areas where the winter is so cold that my nose freezes over or I wear so many layers that it literally took me 15 minutes to take it off before I actually relaxed and settled down at home, thus I prefer summer.


But back to the white party, so I am trying to figure out what to wear and found this cute one shoulder white dress at Asos. Ahem....it's so cute it costs over $500...ha! If I were to buy that dress I would literally be standing still all night long and not near anyone drinking eating or dancing. So in other words, I would wear it at home in my living room. lol.

Outfit:

Dress: Asos.com $500
Watch: Asos.com $300
Shoes: Asos.com $180
Earrings: Accesuality.com $15
Bracelet: Accesuality.com  $15

The rose gold watch....LOVE IT! and the nude shoes are cute too; paired with fish bone earrings and a charmed bracelet on Accesuality.com (both items sold out) makes for a great white party outfit!

XOXO

Accesuality

No comments:

Post a Comment