Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Soooo Yummmyyyyy

Ladies and Gentlemen!

These candles are the truth! I bought this great accessory at the Shecky's Accessory and Fashion Expo on November 19. I had to try these candles out before I posted them on this blog. These candles are phe-no-me-nal!

Here is a quick description of the candles provided by the maker:

" Our soy candles are made using 100% pure soy...not paraffin wax. Their delicious fragrance will burn cleanly for up to 80 hours without smoke or soot. Once the candle liquefies you can dip your fingers into the wax (don't worry the soy is only slightly warmer than body temperature) and use the oil as a mosturizing protein rub; to keep hands, feet, cuticles and elbows soft & luxurious; like a personal spa experience in the comfort of your home. When you have completely burned out your candle, clean out the glass with soap and warm water and use it as a tumbler to serve your favorite drinks."

Ok, everyone I know what you're thinking, this can not be true. Well it is! I lighted the candle like the instructions said and waited for it to melt. Of course, I was a little skeptical that I could rub my feet with it and it wouldn't have a wax residue but LADIESSSSSS AND GENTLMEN I THINK I FOUND THE BEST ACCESSORY EVER!

Here are the things it said it could do and I tested:

Smells great (CHECK!)
Melts into an oil (CHECK!)
Use oil to rub on feet, hands, and elbows (CHECK!) - please put out the candle before dipping your fingers into the oil.
Clean glass and reuse (CHECK!) -I felt like I was saving the planet at the same time, my place smelled delicious!

I bought the following scents lotus flower and peace of mind. I have used the lotus flower scent so far and I have received compliments when I went out about what scent I was wearing. LOL! I so wanted to say candle wax but decided against it and told them about the candle and its green use.

So check it out Ladies and Gentlemen, it's a great stocking stuffer for the holidays or just to freshen up your place a bit. It is not only decorative and smells good but it also has multiple uses and you can't go wrong with the price.

It currently goes for $34 for the candles in the glass but if you just want to sample it before taking the leap, you can try the tins that range in size from 2oz to 8oz and price from $6 to $14.

You can get these lovely candles at www.Soy-Delicious.com


Soy-Delicious Candles in tin


Soy-Delicious Candles in tumblers
Quick blurb and pictures provided by Soy-Delicious.com

3 comments:

  1. Does it say where the scent comes from? Is that natural too? Also is it just available online?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes they are!! I believe it is scented with Essential oils!! She is only located in Miami, Florida. So if you're not in that area then yes, it is only available online. I hoping like you that it will be available at other retail stores. But check out my previous post about Shecky's. She might be at a city near you and you could possibly get the candles at a discount if you attend the event! It only costs $12.50 to attend shecky's!! Hope this helped!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah Shecky's will be here in April. I will be sure to attend and check all the cool stuff out. Thanks for the insight.

    ReplyDelete