Monday, June 22, 2009

I would like to make an anouncement....


Hey Everyone, Just wanted to be an outlet for all those fashionista's out there or newbies to the fashion scene about accessories and how you can update your wardrobe with just a simple or extravagant accessory. I will try to be the best source of information for you on the latest trends, the upcoming accessory designers and also a few tips here and there on updating your wardrobe with accessories.
The movie, Devil Wears Prada, said it best when Andy Sachs arrived late to a bar with her friends waiting at her table and the best thing she could bring to them were ACCESSORIES!!! She handed her best girl friend a bag and her guy friend a phone..Her guy friend said it best when he said "Accessories are merely iconography, used to express individuality" which I couldn't agree with more.
With experience and just plain observation, I have noticed that accessories can make or break an outfit. So with this blog I hope to be a form of clarification for some women and men out there on the do's and don't of Accessory Fashion. I'll cover everything from shoes, to jewelry and from bags to perfumes (yes, I think they are accessories) with a splash of interviews of local designers in those areas that are trying to make a name for themselves.
If you know of anyone that would be interested in being on my website to showcase their latest and greatest designs, tell them to email Fashionista at accesuality@gmail.com.
Hope you will enjoy reading this blog as much as I will enjoy writing on it!

7 comments:

  1. I'm the first!!!!! WooHooo!!!!!! Accesuality Rocks!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! I can't wait for more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait for the advice. I am always looking for help with selecting the right accessories. I don't wear make up so I think accessories are so important for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marie keep it real and simple and you got a fan!! I don't do the perfume counters so your input will be appreciated. Show me where I can get the "look for less". I'm excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Choosing the right accessories is key! I can't wait to see info on the up and coming designers. If I can help in any way let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a nice look, good place for people like me who need the lil help....Nice move

    ReplyDelete